We are continuously monitoring the COVID situation and adapting our policies and guidelines as the 2022 season evolves. As much as we try, we cannot fully eliminate the risks associated with COVID. But we will continue to mitigate those risks as much as possible and run trips in as responsible a manner as possible. We canceled all trips in 2020, but were able to run trips in 2021. At this time believe we can continue to run trips in 2022, but reserve the right to cancel trips at any time.
Ultimately it is your choice to run with us or not. We want every participant to feel comfortable and clear with the policies we have in place. If you feel the need to wait a year to join us, we understand and can’t wait to see you in 2023.
Because the severity of the pandemic is constantly changing and affecting all of our lives in different ways at different times, we want to be as flexible as possible for you in 2022. If you are scheduled to run with us and need to cancel because of a positive COVID test for you or your immediate family, you will be able to transfer to any future trip. After you register for a trip we will be in constant contact with you in regards to the COVID protocols and policies, and include any updates as they unfold.
For 2022 we will be doing the following:
- • All participants will need to follow the COVID guidelines received in an email prior to the trip.
- • Participants are not allowed to not attend if they are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms. Their registration will be rolled over to another trip.
- • Post run meal will not be prepared by guides, but will be individual ordered and wrapped from a local restaurant.
- • We will perfect the air high-five.
- • When shuttling it is mandatory that all guides and participants wear masks.
- • We provide hand sanitizer before entering the shuttle, and during the run.
- • We will sanitize the van before and after each trip.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to share the trail with you, from a distance, in 2021!
Lead Guide, Coach