We are continuously monitoring the COVID situation and adapting our policies and guidelines as the 2021 season evolves. As much as we try, we cannot fully eliminate the risks associated with COVID. But we will continue to mitigate those risks as much as possible and run trips in as responsible a manner as possible. In 2020 we determined it was best to cancel all of our trips. At this point we believe we can responsibly run trips in 2021, but if the situation changes we may deem the risk of running with groups too high.
Ultimately it is your choice to run with us or not. We want every participant to feel comfortable and clear with the policies we have in place. If you feel the need to wait a year to join us, we understand and can’t wait to see you in 2022.
Because the severity of the pandemic is constantly changing and affecting all of our lives in different ways at different times, we want to be as flexible as possible for you in 2021. If you are schedule to run with us and need to cancel because of COVID related reasons, you will be able to transfer to any future trip. After you register for a trip we will be in constant contact with you in regards to the COVID protocols and policies, and include any updates as they unfold.
For 2021 we will be doing the following:
- • Before departure all runners will be asked to fill out a COVID screening form as well as an additional COVID risk liability waiver.
- • All participants will need to follow the COVID guidelines received in an email prior to the trip.
- • Participants are not allowed to not attend if they are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms. Their registration will be rolled over to another trip.
- • During the run we will spread out more on the trail and maintain social distancing when stopping to regroup.
- • Post run meal will not be prepared by guides, but will be individual ordered and wrapped from a local restaurant.
- • We will perfect the air high-five.
- • When shuttling it is mandatory that all guides and participants wear masks.
• We also ask that every participant carries their mask on the run with them.
- • We provide hand sanitizer before entering the shuttle, and during the run.
- • We will sanitize the van before and after each trip.
As more and more of us receive the vaccine we hope to be able to remove the COVID guidelines. Until then, please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to share the trail with you, from a distance, in 2021!
Lead Guide, Coach